January 22, 2010

So-Late-Update. I'm Sorry!

Hi readers! Aaa I miss to write something. I know this is really my late update. In case I really want to tell about everything I had but I think there is no much time to write it down in this writing box. Hey here I am. I'm in grade 9 and it means I will face the National Exam. It 66 days left. Time goes so fast. If I could wish for one thing I will make time slower than before. But I know it's possible. I don't have some strength to stop the time. Idiot.

Well haha I'm spechless. Anyway whoever has read my post I want you all to keep pray for me when I face the National Exam. I'm really serious about my graduation. I won't make my parents disappointed again. I want to make them proud of me. I will try my best. So, maybe I will update this blog once a week. I'm sorry. But after finish the National Exam I will be back again to write all the things that I've done. Really :)

Anyway there is so much movie I want to watch. And now I'm Justin Lee Bartha biggest fan! Haha sometimes I will post about Justin Bartha. Soon! First I want to say Happy Belated Birthday my biggest inspiration all time, Zooey Deschanel! Wishing you all the best in every step you take and everything you make. Keep it going, Zooey.
Back about movie I want to watch so badly, first I want to have DVD Teachers (TV Series US) but  I think it's hard to find. Someone please who know where I must buy it tell me. Write in my C-Box. Thanks before.

Talk shit. There is so much awesome movie and interesting movie at the end of 2009 and at the beginning 2010.
  • New York, I Love You
  • Whip It!
  • Nine
  • Sherlock Holmes
  • Iron Man 2
  • The Spy Nextdoor
  • Tooth Fairy
  • Did You Heard About The Morgans?
  • Penelope
Right? But  I will try to buy the DVD after the National Exam. I can't wait to watch it all! And I'm still waiting for National Treasure 3. Release : 2011. It's okay. I will wait to see Riley Poole (Justin Bartha!)

I think that is all for this time. On Monday, January 26 2009 I will face the second Try Out. Wish me luck! I wish I can get a good score so my parents proud of my score and me.

Take Care you all and see you in next week!

Regards,
Kinanti

0 comments: